RABBITS EAT LETTUCE 2024 - TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing this ticket to the Festival, you agree to be legally bound by the Full Terms & Conditions including but not limited to the following:All participants under the age of 18 must arrive with a legal guardian over the age of 18.
You must be 16 years or older to use this ticket. You must arrive with valid Australian Government Issued photo ID or Passport & one other form of identification (bank card, medicare card, school ID card etc).The General Admission Friday Entry ticket grants entry into the Festival
Campgrounds from 9am Friday 29th March 2024 - 12 noon 1st April 2024. If you have purchased a Thursday Entry (Early Entry Ticket), this grants early entry from 10am on Thursday 28th March 2024RABBITS EAT LETTUCE Music Festival (“Festival”) is presented by REL Events Pty Ltd. (ABN 16 168 832 657) (“Promoter”). This ticket is sold subject to the Promoter’s terms and conditions of sale and entry.Rabbits Eat Lettuce - Standard Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. No Refunds will be offered under any circumstance.
Unless the Festival is cancelled entirely, you shall not be entitled to a refund or exchange of your ticket under any circumstance, including due to artist line-up changes, venue changes, date changes, adverse weather conditions or a change in your personal circumstances.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED FOR ANY REASON. FESTIVAL DATE AND VENUE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. IF THE FESTIVAL FOR WHICH THIS TICKET IS ISSUED IS RESCHEDULED OR CANCELLED, THE TICKET HOLDER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW. INSTEAD, THE HOLDER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, (1) IF THE FESTIVAL IS RESCHEDULED TO A DATE AND TIME WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE AND TIME ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED, TO USE THIS TICKET TO ATTEND THE EVENT AT THE RESCHEDULED DATE AND TIME, OR (2) IF THE FESTIVAL IS NOT RESCHEDULED WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE AND TIME ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED, TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET TO ANOTHER EVENT THAT IS DESIGNATED BY MANAGEMENT AS THE OFFICIAL REPLACEMENT EVENT FOR THE CANCELLED FESTIVAL.
This ticket is not subject to any refund, bears no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Artists & set times are subject to change without notice. This ticket is not subject to exchange except as expressly provided above. If issued as a complimentary ticket, this ticket is not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event or performance or for any other consideration, monetary or otherwise. Tickets obtained from unauthorised sources may be counterfeit and worthless.Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event for which they are issued. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form.PURCHASER AGREES NOT FILE A CHARGEBACK OR ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT REVERSAL FOR ANY REASON.2. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be replaced. Treat this ticket like money.
3. Tickets only provide access to areas at the Festival indicated by signage.
4. You must remain within set Festival boundaries. Persons found outside the boundaries will be considered trespassers and subject to prosecution.
5. Official wristbands are to be worn at all times. If you do not wear a wristband, you will be escorted off site.
6. You must observe Festival arrival and departure times, as posted on Festival website.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to vary advertised Festival artist line-ups, ticket prices, dates, times, amenities or other Festival particulars as necessary.
8. You must follow the direction of Festival security and staff at all times.
9. Community standards of behaviour are expected at all times during Festival. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any Patron from the Festival for inappropriate, dangerous or illegal behaviour.
10. Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited.
11. A TOTAL FIRE BAN is in operation for the entire duration of the Festival. No naked flames, campfires or candles allowed.
12. All vehicles & persons are subject to a search by event security upon entry. Any prohibited items will be confiscated and entry possibly refused (please see a full list of prohibited items on the website).
13. GLASS of any kind, PETS (except guide dogs), Illegal, dangerous or menacing items; motorised vehicles (other than cars); pyrotechnics, fire crackers, sparklers and flares and weapons are strictly prohibited at the Festival.
14. No illegal substances are permitted; soliciting illegal substances will result in removal from the event and possible criminal charges.
15. You agree to act responsibly at the Festival and pack for all weather conditions.
16. You acknowledge and agree the land the Festival is staged on is an inherently dangerous place that may contain various obstacles, risks and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property; personal injury or even death. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to attend the Festival, you agree that you do so at your own risk, waiving and foregoing all rights to make claims against the Promoter for any loss or injury you may suffer there.
17. This ticket is a revocable license and may be revoked at any time for any reason without compensation. Your use of this ticket confirms your agreement to these terms.
18. All vehicles entering the venue will need a car pass, which can be purchased at the entry gate for $50 for standard vehicles (car, SUV, van, hatch back, sedan) or $100 for large vehicles (bus, motorhome, car + caravan in tow).