COVID-19 SAFETY ON SITE
We all must acknowledge & accept these are very unusual, unpredictable times with restrictions changing constantly for better or worse.
Rabbits Eat Lettuce will only go ahead if continues to be safe to do so. If the directions from Qld Health change and we cannot proceed on our planned dates of 1 – 4 April 2021, we will immediately postpone the event and automatically transfer all valid tickets to the replacement event.
In the event the Festival can proceed during the planned weekend of 1-4 April 2021 and you are not able to attend the Festival due to COVID-19 (due to state boarder closures or mandatory self isolation) you will be entitled to a full refund. Evidence validating your situation will be requested to process your refund in this case (in the form of a COVID Test, Doctor Certificate or Boarder Closure Status).
To ensure the safety of all our patrons, volunteers, organisers and performers we are adhering to approved COVID safe regulations at Rabbits Eat Lettuce.
Rabbits Eat Lettuce will be operating under an approved site specific COVID safe plan.
Border Pass Information for Interstate Visitors here.
Pre-event: If a patron becomes symptomatic in the weeks leading up to the event, a full refund will be offered. If a patron becomes symptomatic during their first day at Rabbits Eat Lettuce, they will be entitled to a full refund. If a patron arrives at the gate to check-in and has been identified as symptomatic at that time, a full refund will be offered.
During event: If a patron becomes symptomatic from the second day of the event, they will present to a medical professional immediately on-site, leave the event and take a COVID test. A full refund of their ticket will be offered.
Refunds are not made if you change your mind or if you are unable to attend the event, unless for a valid medical reason (COVID-19).
- Everyone must complete a compulsory COVID Safe declaration prior to entering the site. This declaration will be emailed to all patrons prior to check-in. We are unable to check-in patrons who have not submitted a declaration.
- Practise social physical distancing (1.5m).
- Campsites are required to be 5m apart.
- Please exercise appropriate hygiene regarding washing hands with soap, use of sanitisers, and leave no trace behind when you depart the venue.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Stay home if unwell and get tested.
- Download the COVIDSafe app.
- There will be frequent cleaning of all areas and increased cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the site.
- All workers will have completed COVID safety training.
- We will be auditing COVID safety throughout the event to make sure we get it right.
- Please follow the directions of the COVID Safe signage throughout the site.
- There will be a First Aid medical team on-site
- The Event Info Booth is staffed 24/7, please promptly report any health and safety incidents.
Conditions of Entry
Visitors are not permitted to enter Rabbits Eat Lettuce if they:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Are awaiting results of a test of COVID-19;
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test;
- Have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
- Have not completed a COVID Declaration Form issued by REL Events Pty Ltd.
- Register a temperature above 37.5c
- Have travelled from a COVID Hot Spot area within 14 days of arriving at the festival.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- Notify the on-site medical team immediately for assessment if you become unwell; then notify the on-site event manager; and follow any directions given by them.
- At all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per QLD Health guidelines) and REL Events Pty Ltd, with respect to all patrons and staff;
- Maintain good personal hygiene by washing hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser.
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately
- Follow directions by REL Events Pty Ltd to distance campsites as per the COVID safe plan.
- Complete Digital COVID declaration form to be permitted entry to Rabbits Eat Lettuce with their name and contact details to the QLD Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contract tracing procedures;
- Respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- Acknowledge the right of Rabbits Eat Lettuce to refuse entry or request their departure from the site at any time and for any reason;
- At all times, treat staff and other patrons with respect.