Rabbits Eat Lettuce
|PACKAGE ROUND||TOTAL PRICE||AVAILABILITY|
|$220 + bf||Sold Out|
|1st Round||$260 + bf||Sales Start 1st September|
|2nd Round||$300 + bf|
|Final Round||$330 + bf|
|Gate Price (unless Sold Out)||$400|
Weekend Packages to Rabbits Eat Lettuce are for the full 4 days / 4 nights of the event. The total package price is broken up into two separate fees: (1) A Camping & Lifestyle Fee which covers you for all camping, workshops, amenities etc (representing 80% of the total price). (2) A Music Fee which covers you for the music entertainment at the event (representing 20% of the total price). For your convinience we have bundled these two separate fees together.
- Single Day passes are not available.
- You MUST arrive with your Government Issued PHOTO ID and your ticket to enter.
- There are no refunds.
- No arrivals before 9:30 am Thursday 9th April 2020
- GATES OPEN TIMES: Arrivals are only permited between the following times;
Thursday: 9:30am - 10pm
Friday: 9:30am - 10pm
Saturday: 10am - 10pm
Sunday: 10am - 2pm
- All vehciles entering the venue must have a car pass. This can be purchased from the front gate for $50 on arrival.
You MUST display this car pass on your dash. Any vehciles without a car pass will be towed at the owners expence.
- Rabbits Eat Lettuce is an 18+ Event. Parents can bring Minors (both MUST have tickets & MUST arrive together)
A Parent or Legal Guardian (“Guardians”) must accompany at all times any person under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) who attends the Festival. If you bring a Minor, you are responsible for ensuring they follow the Terms and Conditions. Both Parent and Minor will need to have tickets and arrive together in the same vehicle.
The person bringing the minor must be their Legal Guardian (must provide proof). Legal Guardianship may be asigned to another adult for a temporary period.
Please be aware that Rabbits Eat Lettuce does not cater to children in any way and does not encourage people to bring children. We do not offer discounted or free tickets to children or minors. Any Humans that attend the event MUST have a full price ticket.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED FOR ANY REASON. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. IF THE EVENT FOR WHICH THIS TICKET IS ISSUED IS RESCHEDULED OR CANCELLED, THE HOLDER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW. INSTEAD, THE HOLDER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, (1) IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED TO A DATE AND TIME WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE AND TIME ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED, TO USE THIS TICKET TO ATTEND THE EVENT AT THE RESCHEDULED DATE AND TIME, OR (2) IF THE EVENT IS NOT RESCHEDULED WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS OF THE DATE AND TIME ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED, TO EXCHANGE THIS TICKET TO ANOTHER EVENT THAT IS DESIGNATED BY MANAGEMENT AS THE OFFICIAL REPLACEMENT EVENT FOR THE CANCELLED EVENT. This ticket is not subject to any refund, bears no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Artist and set times are subject to change without notice. This ticket is not subject to exchange except as expressly provided above. If issued as a complimentary ticket, this ticket is not exchangeable or redeemable for another ticket to any other event or performance or for any other consideration, monetary or otherwise. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be counterfeit and worthless. Tickets cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and are valid only for the event for which they are issued. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. PURCHASER AGREES NOT FILE A CHARGEBACK OR ANY TYPE OF PAYMENT REVERSAL FOR ANY REASON.
- All online Packages are E-Tickets. Once you purchase an online ticket you will be sent an email with a PDF ticket. Print this out and bring it with you to the event.
- You MUST PRINT YOUR E-TICKET OUT. We will NOT accept screenshots on phones or similar.
- The name on your PDF printed ticket MUST match the name on your photo ID.
- You MUST present a valid Australian Drivers License or Passport & one other from of ID to enter.
- If you wish to sell your E-Ticket you can change the name using the Ticketbooth name change feature. Changing the name on the ticket costs $25 admin fee.
NAME CHANGES CLOSE on the 31st March 2020.
NAME CHANGE LINK: https://www.ticketbooth.com.au/ticketing/help/buyer-i-need-to-change-the...
In an effort to promote car pooling and reduce the amount of traffic on the roads, reduce green house emissions and reduce overall vehicles on site we will be charging a $50 fee per vehicle that enters the festival gates. The revenue raised by this fee will help us improve the venue roads and employ traffic management during the event. The fee is a blanket fee for all vehicles regardless of the size and includes car and trailer (if you happen to be bringing a caravan or camper). Motor Bikes are exempt from the fee. The vehicle fee is paid on entry in cash at the festival gate.
Group Ticket Discount Package
We like to encourage you to bring your friends to Rabbits Eat Lettuce, so we have brought back the Group Ticket Package this year. If you can get together 5 people to purchase together you will end up getting the tickets for $300 each, which saves a total of $145. So twist your friends arm and bring them to the doof xoxo
Hard Copy Tickets
HARD COPY TICKETS are now in store outlets at the following outlets. They are $300 including Booking Fee. Very Limited Numbers Available so be quick if you would prefer to purchase a hard copy ticket.
Happy Herbs - West End [Brisbane]
Be Natural Health - Coolangatta [Gold Coast]
Howl & Moan Records - Byron Bay
Pops Good Skate Shop - Coffs Harbour
Roots Records - Bellingen
Famous Rock Shop - Newcastle
Happy Herbs - Newtown [Sydney]
There are 4 return bus options available for people coming from Brisbane, Gold Coast Airport, Byron Bay or Ballina Airport. These MUST be pre purchased. Extreemly limited numbers available. Bus are onsale NOW through our Ticketbooth page (except for the SYDNEY BUS which is through the Sticky Tickets Link Below). All busses have comfortable reclining seats and a bathroom on board.
- BRISBANE <> REL VENUE [Return] = $70
(a) Departs Brisbane Airport at 12:30pm, Thursday
(b) Departs Roma Street Station at 1pm, Thursday
This bus will depart site at 9:30am on Monday 22 April 2019 arriving at Brisbane Airport at around 12:30pm
- GOLD COAST <> REL VENUE [Return] = $90
(a) Departs Gold Coast Airport at 1:45pm, Thursday
(b) Departs Gold Coast Airport at 1:45pm, Friday
This bus will depart site at 9:30am on Monday 22 April 2019 arriving at Gold Coast Airport at around 12:45pm
- BYRON BAY <> REL VENUE [Return] = $90
Departs Byron Bay Town Centre at 12:40pm, Thursday
This bus will depart site at 9:30am on Monday 22 April 2019
BALLINA AIRPORT <> REL VENUE [Return] = $90
Departs Ballina Airport at 12pm, Thursday
This bus will depart site at 9am on Monday 22 April 2019 arriving at Ballina Airport at around 2:30pm
- SYDNEY <> REL VENUE [Return] = $160 [SOLD OUT]
Thanks to everyone that purchased a Sydney Bus Ticket. The Bus is now SOLD OUT.
DEPART: Central Station Sydney, Wednesday 17th April, 10PM
(Includes a 2 hour stop for grocery & supply shopping)
ARRIVE AT REL: Early Thursday, the bus will skip the queue!
DEPART REL: Monday 22nd April, 11AM
ARRIVE BACK IN SYDNEY: Monday late evening
If you’d rather have all the hassle of camping taken care of for you then consider one of our luxury camping options! Beautiful, spacious bell tents with foam beds, in a reserved camping area close to amenaties are available now from WOW tents. These will sell out. Pre-booking is essential.