- Weekend Packages to Rabbits Eat Lettuce are for the full 4 days / 4 nights of the event. The total package price is broken up into two separate fees: (1) A Camping & Lifestyle Fee which covers you for all camping, workshops, amenities etc (representing 80% of the total price). (2) A Music Fee which covers you for the music entertainment at the event (representing 20% of the total price). For your convinience we have bundled these two separate fees together.
- Single Day passes are not available.
- Rabbits Eat Lettuce is an 18+ Event. Parents can bring Minors (both MUST have tickets & MUST arrive together)
A Parent or Legal Guardian (“Guardians”) must accompany at all times any person under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) who attends the Festival. If you bring a Minor, you are responsible for ensuring they follow the Terms and Conditions. Both Parent and Minor will need to have tickets and arrive together in the same vehicle.
We will NOT accept older friends as Guardians. The person bringing the minor must be their biological parent or Legal Guardian (must provide proof).
Please be aware that Rabbits Eat Lettuce does not cater to children in any way and does not encourage people to bring children. We do not offer discounted or free tickets to children or minors. Any Humans that attend the event MUST have a full price ticket.
- You MUST arrive with your Government Issued PHOTO ID and your ticket to enter.
- There are no refunds.
- No arrivals before 9am Friday 30th March 2018
- No arrivals between 12 midnight and 9am any day of the event.
- All vehciles entering the venue must have a car pass. This can be purchased from the front gate for $40 on arrival.
You MUST display this car pass on your dash. Any vehciles without a car pass will be towed at the owners expence.
- All online Packages are E-Tickets. Once you purchase an online ticket you will be sent an email with a PDF ticket. Print this out and bring it with you to the event.
- You MUST PRINT YOUR E-TICKET OUT. We will NOT accept screenshots on phones or similar.
- The name on your PDF printed ticket MUST match the name on your photo ID.
- You MUST present a valid Australian Drivers License or Passport & one other from of ID to enter.
- If you wish to sell your E-Ticket you can change the name using the Ticketbooth name change feature. Changing the name on the ticket costs $25 admin fee.
NAME CHANGES CLOSE on the 15th March 2018.
Rabbits Eat Lettuce 2018 Weekend Package
|PACKAGE ROUND||TOTAL PRICE||AVAILABILITY|
|2nd Round||Available in Stores|
|Final Round||$299||Selling Fast|
|Gate Price (unless Sold Out)||$350|
Hard Copy Tickets
There are a limited amount of 2nd round packages available at the following Store Outlets
- Brisbane (West End) - Happy Herbs
- Gold Coast (Coolanatta) - Be Natural Health Shop
- Byron Bay - Howl and Moan Records
- Coffs Harbour - Pops Good Skate Shop
- Bellingen - Roots Records
- Newcastle - Famous Rock Shop
- Sydney (Newtown) - Happy Herbs
In an effort to promote car pooling and reduce the amount of traffic on the roads, reduce green house emissions and reduce overall vehicles on site we will be charging a $40 fee per vehicle that enters the festival gates. The revenue raised by this fee will help us improve the venue roads and employ traffic management during the event. The fee is a blanket fee for all vehicles regardless of the size and includes car and trailer (if you happen to be bringing a caravan or camper). Motor Bikes are exempt from the fee. The vehicle fee is paid on entry in cash at the festival gate.
There are 3 return bus options available for people coming from Gold Coast Airport, Byron Bay or Ballina Airport. These MUST be pre purchased. Extreemly limited numbers available. Bus are onsale NOW through our Ticketbooth page (except for the SYDNEY BUS which is through the Sticky Tickets Link Below).
- GOLD COAST <> REL VENUE [Return] = $90
Departs Gold Coast Airport at 1pm, Friday
This bus will depart site at 9:30am on Tuesday arriving at Gold Coast Airport at around 1pm
- BYRON BAY <> REL VENUE [Return] = $80
Departs Byron Bay Town Centre at 1pm, Friday
This bus will depart site at 9:30am on Tuesday
- BALLINA AIRPORT <> REL VENUE [Return] = $80
Departs Ballina Airport at 2pm, Friday
This bus will depart site at 9:30am on Tuesday
- SYDNEY <> REL VENUE [Return] = $170
Departs Central Station at 11:30pm, Thursday
The Sydney bus will depart site at 3pm on Monday
SYDNEY Bus Tickets HERE: https://www.stickytickets.com.au/64071/rabbits_eat_lettuce__bus_adventur...
GLAMPING: Rabbit Hole Hotel
If you’d rather have all the hassle of camping taken care of for you then consider one of our luxury camping options! Beautiful, spacious bell tents with foam beds, in a reserved camping area close to amenaties are available now from WOW tents. These will sell out. Pre-booking is essential. To book your festival home today follow this link: http://www.wowtents.com.au/rabbits-eat-lettuce-2018
- Mad Hatters Club - from $290*
for up to 6 people
Bell Tent with LED lighting and rugs. Bring your own beds and bedding.
- Cheshire Cats Class - from $390*
for up to 5 people
Bell Tent with LED lighting, mat, and foam mattresses. Bedding is extra and added at the checkout.
- White Rabbits Primo Supremo - $990*
for 2 people, double or twin
5m Bell tent complete with wooden bed and side tables, memory foam mattress, quality bedding and linen, mats, electric lighting, fan, clothes rack, floor cushions and bedspreads.